An asset management company at the national level with a major role in managing and resolving distressed assets of financial institutions while adhering to good governance, for the benefits of both the economy, and the society.
- Restructure the distressed assets to minimize loss in the proper time.
- Manage NPAs to gain returns in the proper period.
- Build and Develop staff to be the asset management experts with good morality.
- Develop asset management system and process to be more effective for organization’s sustainable growth.
- As a government agency: SAM is responsible for managing NPL assets in accordance with the governing policy. This includes minimizing the loss incurred to the government, maximizing the country’s economic and social benefits, and returning the net acquired proceeds to FIDF.
- As an asset management company: SAM is responsible for managing the assets bought from bidding to achieve goals in both financial and operational efficiency which will contribute to the secured and sustainable growth of SAM.